Your Privacy at A Glance
Hello！ Welcome to our website.
Here is the summary of how we respect and protect your personal data. For more details, please read our full Privacy Statement.
Your Data We Collected
Accessing our Website
When you call up our Website, your browser will transfer certain data to our web server. This is done for technical reasons and required to make available to you the requested information. To facilitate your access to the Website, the following data are collected, briefly stored and used:
- IP address
- Date and time of access
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of request (specific site)
- Status of access/HTTP status code
- Transferred volume of data
- Website requesting access
- Browser, language settings, version of browser software, operating system and surface
Moreover, to protect our legitimate interests and to comply with the Chinese laws and regulations on weblog storage, we will store such data for a limited period of time in order to be able to initiate a tracking of personal data in the event of 1) actual or attempted unauthorized access to our servers or 2) request from relevant government authorities .
Cookies We Used
- Functional cookies (to ensure Website's functionality)
- Optional cookies (for Website analysis when you agree)
Setting of cookies
What are cookies?
What cookies do we use?
We differentiate between two categories of cookies: (1) functional cookies, without which the functionality of our Website would be reduced, and (2) optional cookies used for e.g. website analysis purposes. The following tables contain a detailed description of the optional cookies we use:
Subject to your consent
We only use above cookies. Upon your first access to our Website, a banner will appear, asking you to give us your consent to the setting of cookies. If your consent is given, we will place a cookie on your computer and the banner will not appear again as long as the cookie is active. After expiration of the cookie’s lifespan, or if you actively delete the cookie, the banner will reappear upon your next visit to our Website and again ask for your consent.
How to prevent the setting of cookies
How We Use Your Data
- To facilitate your access to the Website
- To ensure functionality of our Website
- To better understand your use (only when you agree)
- To meet mandatory legal request (keep weblog record)
Third Parties We May Share
- Bayer Group members (where may outside China)
Sharing/Transfer of Data to Third Parties
Sharing/Transfer of Data to other Bayer Group companies
We may share your personal data with other Bayer Group companies. The Bayer Group companies include Bayer Aktiengesellschaft (a company registered under the laws of Germany) and any other entities directly or indirectly controlled by Bayer Aktiengesellschaft.
We only share the information that is necessary and the share is subject to the purpose under this Statement. If any Bayer Group company desires to change the purpose, your separate consent is required.
Sharing/Transfer of Data outside China
If your data is to be shared/transferred to Bayer Group companies or commissioned third parties located outside China, we will ensure that 1) a sufficient level of protection is provided for your data in foreign countries and 2) China laws and regulations on data export will be strictly complied.
The following rights are in general available to you according to applicable data privacy laws:
- Right of information about your personal data stored by us;
- Right to request the correction or restricted processing of your personal data;
- Right to request the deletion of your personal data under following situations:
- If our handling your personal data violates the laws;
- If we collect and use your personal data without your consent;
- If our handling your personal data violates the agreements between you and us;
- If we no longer provide products or services to you.
- You may at any time with future effect revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data. However, your decision to withdraw your consent does not affect the collection, use, handling and storage of your personal data conducted before your consent is revoked. For further information please refer to the chapters above describing the processing of data based on your consent.
- In the following situations, we are not able to respond to your request, as per the requirements of the laws and regulations:
- In relation to state security
- In relation to public safety, public health, critical public interest
- In relation to criminal investigation, prosecution and judgement
- It is proved that you have malice or abuse your rights
- Response to your request will cause severe damage to the legitimate rights of you or other individuals or organizations.
How We Protect Your Data
- Protect your data from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, alteration, damage or loss
- Unrelated personal data will not be collected
- Minor’s personal data only collected after obtaining guardian(s)’s consent and allowed by law
How we protect your personal data
We have adopted the security measures to protect your personal data and preventing the data from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, alteration, damage or loss.
We will take all reasonable measures to ensure we do not collect unrelated personal data. We only retain your personal data no longer than the period necessary for achieving the purpose under this Statement, unless otherwise agreed by you or allowed by the applicable laws.
How we deal with minors’ personal data
If a minor’s personal data is collected after obtaining his/her parent or other guardian(s)’s consent, we will not use or disclose such minor’s personal data unless such use or disclosure is allowed by the laws, agreed by his/her parent or other guardian(s), or necessary for protection of such minor.
If it comes to our attention that a minor’s personal data is collected without his/her parent or other guardian(s)’s consent, we will try to delete such personal data as soon as possible.